How to apply for participation: (Includes Congress attendance, Abstract Book & the Banquet held during the 3-day period)
1. How to apply
Please fill out the Japan Die Casting Congress Application Form and submit the form to the Association by fax, along with the payment of the admission fee. Application shall be accepted with the receipt of the fee.
Friday, October 26th, 2018
3. Congress admission fees (including Congress attendance for 3 days, Abstract Book & the Banquet attendance)
Association members, high school,
vocational college & university faculty members:
|¥41,580 (Normal charge)||¥31,320 (Early discount charge)|
|Non-members:||¥82,620 (Normal charge)||¥62,100 (Early discount charge)|
High school, vocational collage & university students
with no occupation:
*Abstract Book will be charged. The price is to be decided.
* All the fees above include tax.
* To qualify for early discount, application must be submitted before Monday, September 3th, 2018.
* To pay by bank transfer, please pay into the following bank account. The applicant is responsible for coverage of the handling fee.
(1) Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Hibiya Branch: Ordinary Deposit 7806186
(2) The Bank Of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ
Toranomon Branch: Ordinary Deposit 2717730
|Name of Account:||Japan Die Casting Association|
4. Important Notes
• Congress admission badges will be sent to the applicant after confirmation of payment (scheduled in early November). Please make sure to bring your badge on the day of the Congress.
• Persons who do not bear the Congress admission badge is not allowed to enter the Congress venue.
• Please note that the admission fee once paid will not be refunded after closing the application. However, the Abstract Book will be sent after closing of the Congress.
• Replacement of participant is accepted during the Congress. However, substitution is restricted to persons in the same organization.
• Admission fee is required to attend the Kaizen Report Meeting. Please pay on the day at the reception desk.
Application and further information are found here